Wednesday 16 November 2011

Week 2 in the World of Open Source

This is my second week working on this open soure project openVUlab and everything is so new to me. I feel like I am playing a brand new video for the first time and all I want to do is get further and further into this game or open source development. This enviroment is getting better and better as I progress. As time goes on you grow to understand the project in and out. Furthermore there is always room to provide add ons or extension so your never afraid to add an idea. Also its not like a normal job where everyone is competing to with one another all your teamates are all working towards the same thing you are and welling to help every step of the way.  The meetings are nice and relaxed deadlines are comfortable and reachable. With all this fun and relaxation some would think projects would never get done but the team soo passionate about working hard omn this project everything gets done. Open source development will be stream in computer programming I 100% would like to be apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment